Friday, December 9, 2011

Why in the Night Sky are the Lights Hung

I am really hoping that life will not always be a constant struggle.  It kind of seems like that though.  I really hope that I learn to pursue God through my struggles.  And I hope that I can continue to grow and evolve and mature as a believer and... as a wife to Jordan.

I see the type of woman, wife and mother I want to be, but some days it is a constant struggle.  Jordan teaches me so much about relationships and how to be good at it.   His patience with me is never-ending, his love, kindness, sweet and quiet words are always in abundance.   Funny thing is, he has really only been in one serious relationship before me.  I am beyond grateful for Jordan.  

I have realized that I have matured at a young mother, but I still lack in so many important ways as a wife.  Here are two keys things I have to remind myself as a wife: control your temper and say I'm sorry.  Im getting better but my attitude is still a work in progress.  

I'm so thankful for a husband that has an abundance of patience. I am thankful  his parents led by example! I can say with all confidence that Jordan is such an amazing husband (and father!) because he had a fantastic example of how to be just that from his parents.  And THAT is what I hope to be for Ian.


Life is good though... more change is happening... its been the '6 months of lots of change' for my life and heart :) its good though.  God totally pulled through and provided a house for us to rent at the end of the month...WHEW! Not that I was getting worried or anything heh  And I raised $850 for Project Viatu to become a 501(c)3 in less than 24 hours! Thanks again God :D



I felt this song very appropriate.  And seeing them live this year was magical  Blue Spotted Tail by Fleet Foxes


Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful"







No comments:

Post a Comment