Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fasting and Prayer

I have finally given into the fact that I NEED to take a break and fast from Facebook. 0_0 People (er, mom and the two mother people that read this), I seriously love Facebook. It's my outlet to the world because I am a stay at home momma.  Ah hem, that means the other person I interact with throughout the day poops on the floor and can't control his emotions.

Why am I fasting?! Oh, thanks for asking.  I'm fasting, not only from Facebook but from "alternative music" *old woman statement*, because I am asking God to break down some barriers and open doors that only He can open!

I'll let you know how it goes :)

-Allie

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your fasting! it is a brave thing to do. found you because of your lovely comment on my blog :-).
    i like it here and am following you now with gfc, can't wait to read more when you are done with your fast.
    i would be honored if you would like to follow back, but no hard feelings if not.
    have a wonderful sunday
    love
    jutta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! :) Glad you found my little blog as well. I cannot wait to make that Bina you posted!! I will def. figure out how to follow you back as well. How do you pronounce your name?

    love!

    ReplyDelete