Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Waiting on God

I am at an extremely interesting time in my spiritual life.  I cannot even begin to describe all that is going on and not going on in my heart.  I do believe some things are beautifully kept between me and God...what a treasure that is!

This past year has been a complete whirlwind in a good way.  God's mercies and redemptive grace has shown through in my life like never before.

Beautiful prophetic words have been spoken over me that I will cherish always.

Encounters with the holy spirit this past year has given me hope and joy that God has His hand upon me and my families lives.

And now.....

I feel like I am in the waiting game with God.  I'm working on patiently waiting on God to fulfill those promises I've been waiting years for.

My honest and human emotion is for this waiting period to end soon, but I know that during this time God is defining who I am, God is molding me, and most importantly God is teaching me to HEAR and LISTEN and WAIT for Him.








No comments:

Post a Comment